IDM Europe Conference 2017
Whitehall Media’s 3rd IDM Europe Conference taking place at the Mövenpick Hotel on the 8th of March, will offer a high level platform for thought leaders, practitioners and IAM specialists across Europe to discuss the infrastructural challenges and opportunities associated with managing and security identity within the enterprise.
This must-attend event will review policies, processes, standards and emerging technologies being utilised by government and large enterprise to balance the need to secure their business with the imperative to grow.
Industry experts and pioneering thought leaders will deliver practical case studies, interactive seminar sessions, panel discussions and keynote presentations to share best practice, map the latest trends and technologies, identify new frontiers and opportunities, discuss ways to transform IAM into an actionable and critical business resource and elaborate on how IAM can add value to the enterprise – all with a view to helping delegates stay ahead of the curve.
- Analytics Insights and IAM
- Authentication, Authorisation, Access
- Cloud Computing Challenges
- Data Loss Prevention
- Data Governance
- Data Protection Directives and Regulation
- e-Government initiatives and trends
- eID and electronic Trust Services (eTS)
- Encryption techniques
- Enterprise Mobility and BYOD risks
- Federated Access Management
- Future IAM trends
- Governance, Compliance, Regulatory Requirements
- IAM and Disruptive Technologies – opportunities and risks
- Identity Administration
WedaCon, as your Identity Access Governance und Management (IAG/IAM) Specialist, is proud to support the IDM Europe Conference 2017 as partner and speaker.
Feel free to contact us for an appointment with our IAG/IAM experts on site!
Please contact us for further information on the IDM 2017 and WedaCon's offerings.
We are looking forward to your visit!